The hearty roughage of kale, satiating creaminess of avocado, clean and crisp snap of cucumber, and chewy lean protein. Accented by Primal Kitchens oil and vinegar and a sprinkle of granulated garlic, onion, poppy and sesame seeds, this salad doesn’t set the common alluring traps of cheese and bacon to entice eaters. Rather, the simplicity of six real-food ingredients is the only exclamation mark necessary; pull out this stalwart whenever you crave basic nourishment without frills.
Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups kale
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 4 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil & Vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the kale and cucumber.
- Tear the kale leaves from the stems. Cut kale leaves into bite-sized pieces. Dice the kale stems.
- Place kale leaves and stems in a large bowl. Top with cucumber, avocado, and chicken slices.
- Drizzle with avocado oil & vinegar dressing. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Enjoy!
Recipe by Primal Kitchen.