Remember how when you were a kid and your mom/dad/grandma/grandpa/that lady who used to babysit you would tell you not to eat the cookie dough before it went in the oven…but you did anyway? Well, this is a cookie dough for you – no eggs, just the same creamy, gooey texture and chunks of chocolate you’re meant to eat with a spoon. Fun game: Make this and share it with a friend – eventually they’ll have way too much and make a comment about how bad it is for them. Then you tell them it’s got 25g of protein per serving and watch their jaws (and maybe the jar!) drop.
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 2 scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 scoops Quest Cookies & Cream Protein Powder
- 1⁄3 cup zero-calorie sweetener - like Monkfruit
- 1⁄2 cup water (plus 1-2 tablespoons, if needed)
- 11⁄2 tablespoons creamy cashew butter
- 11⁄2 teaspoons butter extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips (28g)
- 4 (4-ounce) Mason jars
Click the links to shop on our website.
- In a medium bowl, stir together sweetener, water, cashew butter, butter extract and vanilla extract.
- Add in both Quest Protein Powders®, coconut flour, almond flour, and salt. Stir until a thick dough is formed. (If dough is too crumbly, add additional water.)
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide dough between four 4-oz Mason jars, and serve.
Recipe by Quest Nutrition