These no-bake energy bites help satisfy your sweet tooth without the unhealthy sugars and additives found in store-bought snacks. Packed with satisfying nut butter, chocolate chips and coconut, they're the perfect solution for breakfast, between-meal snack or after-dinner sweet.
- 2 cups Organic Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Organic Nut Butter
- 2 Tbsps Navitas Organics Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 cup Maple or Agave Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Organic Coconut Flakes
- Pinch Sea Salt
Click the links to shop our website
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, scoop 1 1/2 Tbsps of mixture and roll into a small ball using both hands. Repeat until all mixture is made.
- Refrigerate rolled bites again for 5 minutes, remove and enjoy!
- Can be kept refrigerated and covered for up to 2 weeks.
- Makes 24 Bites
Recipe by Navitas Organics.